Enterprise Voice over IP and Video Conferencing
Unified communications refers to technology that merges voice, video, web meeting, desktop sharing, and collaboration technologies into a single platform.
The benefits of a unified communications solution include:
- Reduced travel costs and time spent away from the office;
- Increased productivity;
- Increased collaboration and work quality; and,
- Improved company loyalty and employee happiness.
Depending upon the size of your business and how heavily you will lean on certain features of UC, the platform you use for unified communications may vary. Consulting with Server@Work UC experts, you will learn with product will best help your business and get an experienced partner to deploy it.
Leverage Office 365 Investments with Skype for Business
Microsoft Skype Online for Business checks many of the boxes needed for a company unified communications solution. If your business is already licensed for Skype for Business but are not experiencing all the benefits of a UC platform, a consult with Server@Work will help you get the most out of your Office 365 investment.
3CX Phone Systems as a Unified Communications Platform
Most businesses still rely heavily on a technology that was invented in 1876 . . . the telephone. The phone is still one of the primary means for speaking with clients, business prospects, and co-workers. With the need for a phone system entrenched in businesses, the 3CX Phone System does an excellent job of bridging the gap between traditional phone services and the enterprise unified communications services companies use to increase employee productivity and reach clients.
The 3CX Phone System can:
- Operate as a tradition on-premise phone system and as a cloud-based PBX;
- Support a variety of IP phones including Cisco, Yealink, Snom, and Fanvil;
- Provide enterprise-grade phone system features at a fraction of the cost;
- Offer a robust video conferencing for employees;
- Host web meetings and conference calls;
- And much more . . .