Like any service, Voice-over-IP can be riddled with hidden fees. What looks like a great price, when it comes down to brass tacks, can end up costing your organization more than you bargained.
Some common tactics among VoIP providers include:
- Low fees only on annual terms rather than monthly terms;
- Expensive IP phones;
- Unlimited local minutes but limited Toll Free minutes;
- Expensive additional DIDs and Toll Free numbers;
- Annual maintenance fees on phones and hardware; and,
- Hard caps on phone system sizes.
- You don't need to fork down up-front annual payments to get the best prices;
- Our phones are priced at or below MSRP;
- We do not discriminate between local, long distance, or Toll Free minutes;
- We have wholesale pricing on DIDs and Toll Free Numbers;
- When you buy equipment, you own it -- no annual maintenance fees; and,
- Our system scales up from 1 extension to 1,024 extensions with no need to buy a new phone system.